We are looking for a successful and passionate account-based marketing specialist to be part of Foresight One. As an ABM Specialist, you will be accountable for supporting early-stage technology organizations with direct marketing campaign development, multi-vertical market and audience research, and content creation/management.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is detail-oriented and has strong project management skills. This position provides good exposure to other areas of Foresight’s business, and it offers growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Execute on ABM omnichannel initiatives to achieve client goals
- Support Foresight One’s ABM strategy through list-building and account profiling with an extensive target audience and buyer persona research.
- Work collaboratively with domestic and international client marketing teams
- Establish, monitor, and improve response rates, conversion rates, MQL pipeline, and ROI with each ABM campaign, continuously polishing and optimizing efforts based on both quantitative metrics as well as qualitative feedback from marketing and sales executives.
- Provide ongoing support to the chief marketing officer on building ABM omnichannel campaigns across email, social, display, and search.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to identify, research, and compose lists to target for multi-touch campaigns using various data sources.
- Prepare copy and creative on the development of campaign assets
- Create and test design versions for statistically significant results
- Proven track record with ABM programs with at least 3-5 years in an agency or B2B software company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related experience.
- Knowledge of marketing attribution, automation, account, and individual-level data
- Expert in marketing analytics, with experience analyzing data to create actionable segments for campaigns
- Expertise in overall campaign management processes, including list selection and processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials including pitch decks, webinars, social media, and email campaigns.
- Expert project and time management skills, able to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
We're an equal opportunity employer
Foresight One is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Foresight One is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Foresight One will not allow any type of discrimination or harassment.